Sunday, August 30, 2009

The END of August?

I can't believe how quickly the summer has passed. Only two days left of August, and I feel as though the summer has just begun. We have moved and moved and moved again. We have played hard, hiked some, and even fit in a bit of climbing at the local indoor gym: Momentum. Delray Beach, FL May '09
Little Cottonwood Canyon, UT July '09

Recovering @ Momentum, August '09


Business has been good and life even better. I have had several new opportunities, met some great people, and learned a lot about profiling, designing, and advertising! Special thanks to PaperCakes for continual Tweeting hipness and to The Beadin' Path (on Twitter) for inspiring design materials!

Here is a sneek peek at the shop's latest lising, Maya Blue Fish Earrings:That's right. I am finally listing these beauties. Have you ever made something that you have adored looking at and it pained you to part with? That is how I feel about these, yet they are so cute, I had to share them. Visit the shop for more great pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment